-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to try out

Go down 
+2
Sage313
Coloto
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Coloto

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:25 pm

I want to try out for team pro because im not very good yet and want to get better my code is

Back to top Go down
Sage313

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:14 pm

idk if im a tester
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 am

ill test u .
added
Back to top Go down
Coloto

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:51 am

whats your code so i can add you?
Back to top Go down
Sage313

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:24 pm

pest am i a testeR? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Coloto

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:57 pm

who can test me? i saw a topic on gamefaqs
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:03 pm

I can test you.
Fc is FC:1075-6551-433
Add me and join My game.
Back to top Go down
https://teampro.forumotion.net
Coloto

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 pm

Someone can close this topic, I had my fun messing around with Kryptic. I'm not serious about joining pro, I never will be. I just don't see a point in being in a clan for a dead game.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:49 am

truthy poo xD
Back to top Go down
XDont.CryX

XDont.CryX

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Coloto wrote:
Someone can close this topic, I had my fun messing around with Kryptic. I'm not serious about joining pro, I never will be. I just don't see a point in being in a clan for a dead game.

Actually it is not dead xP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BDC1SPEEDER
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:18 pm

Wow!!! Why is everyone so mad at us??? I know we got a beast clan but we don't want alts that are already in clans so CYA
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Coloto

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:59 pm

[quote="PRO_VERTEX"]Wow!!! Why is everyone so mad at us??? I know we got a beast clan but we don't want alts that are already in clans so CYA[/quote]

Who said I'm mad at you guys? I'm not mad at anyone. I'm also not in any clans. Didn't you read my statement? I don't see a reason to be in a clan for a dead game. Yes, mph is dead. You can deny it all you want but the truth is, it's dead. Also you're clan is not beast when someone as bad as myself can 7-0 one of your best members at will. I don't know how your other divisions are doing, they might be beast so I could be wrong when I say you're clan is not beast. But as for your mph division, it fails.

However don't let what I say affect you guys. You do have some good mph players, keep working on it and eventually you will have a good mph division. It will take time, It took CM a year to get where they are now.

Love y'all <3, chao. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Coloto wrote:
PRO_VERTEX wrote:
Wow!!! Why is everyone so mad at us??? I know we got a beast clan but we don't want alts that are already in clans so CYA

Who said I'm mad at you guys? I'm not mad at anyone. I'm also not in any clans. Didn't you read my statement? I don't see a reason to be in a clan for a dead game. Yes, mph is dead. You can deny it all you want but the truth is, it's dead. Also you're clan is not beast when someone as bad as myself can 7-0 one of your best members at will. I don't know how your other divisions are doing, they might be beast so I could be wrong when I say you're clan is not beast. But as for your mph division, it fails.

However don't let what I say affect you guys. You do have some good mph players, keep working on it and eventually you will have a good mph division. It will take time, It took CM a year to get where they are now.

Love y'all <3, chao. ^_^
Thanks for the advice!!! Oh and clanless can sometimes be a good thing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Sponsored content

I want to try out Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to try out   I want to try out Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to try out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-TeaM [pRo]- :: Recruitment-