-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I was interested in joining...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DONYXZ

I was interested in joining... Empty
PostSubject: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:56 pm

My gamer name is DONYXZ, im a sniper, and was made aware of this clan by Skills, now goes as Neo_Force. I'm not a noob, but wouldn't glorify myself as being any more than a good rookie, but I'm really hard to hit, compared to most other snipers at my rank(3 stars, usually), and my motto's "Aim to shoot, shoot to kill". So, there's my intro, so, would anyone be interested in testing me? I may need about 20 days of preparation to be ready to take most of the testers, only 2(me)-10 vs Skills. My FC is 1676-3716-9555.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Hello, Im Kryptic. I will be able to test you when ever ud like.
Back to top Go down
https://teampro.forumotion.net
DONYXZ

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:06 pm

quick response.
anyway, i think i failed to mention, the branch I want to join is the Metroid Prime:Hunters branch.
Back to top Go down
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:42 pm

DONYXZ wrote:
My gamer name is DONYXZ, im a sniper, and was made aware of this clan by Skills, now goes as Neo_Force. I'm not a noob, but wouldn't glorify myself as being any more than a good rookie, but I'm really hard to hit, compared to most other snipers at my rank(3 stars, usually), and my motto's "Aim to shoot, shoot to kill". So, there's my intro, so, would anyone be interested in testing me? I may need about 20 days of preparation to be ready to take most of the testers, only 2(me)-10 vs Skills. My FC is 1676-3716-9555.
Hello I am Fire. I am a 4star ranked and am I proud tester of pRo. I will be able to test if you would like... My FC is 1419-2538-6994. I also like your attitude!! Let me know if you are intrested in wanting my REC. And food luck on your tests Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
pRo_Blade

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm

ya wat he said<.<
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:20 am

wow lol at the whole motto shit xD. no offense but its corny as hell
Back to top Go down
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 am

pestPRO wrote:
wow lol at the whole motto shit xD. no offense but its corny as hell
Its not corny!! I like how he has a motto. Its sick so stfu Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was interested in joining...   I was interested in joining... Empty

Back to top Go down

I was interested in joining...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-TeaM [pRo]- :: Recruitment-
Jump to: