-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kyle ------___________________________________-----

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pestPRO

pestPRO

kyle ------___________________________________----- Empty
PostSubject: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 am

........i no u didntm know and i no that u didnt hav a mic at the time. but we were doing a gamebattles match....-.- we were winning too if we won that game then we would of won best 2/3. we had to go to the next macth cus we had to forfeit that match....... and then i got d/c so i left my teamate alone. but i was lucky that i hav a beast for a partner. he tied it up for me. we [played again we were losing i sniped them both out and tied it up with a airstrike kill and we hide for the next 30 secs cus we knew that they would kill us then we llost the last match...... if u didnt come we would of won. that team was 20-4 too they were on the leader boards. i just wanted to tell u how epic of a lose we had. but i guess if u never came we wouldnt of had all those other crazy matches to look at it at a good perspective lol.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm

k
Back to top Go down
https://teampro.forumotion.net
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am

do u even play mph still adrian? i was on yesterday looking for u..
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:26 pm

well make your games private dude...it's not that hard =. so I can't be the one to blame, ehh your partner is alright, he aint that great. Played him and you in some team death matches, raped your partner with ease, at the showdown game he just camped but still got raped :p
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:30 pm

haha is Pest team even good?
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Ehh it's alright, only played them in team deathmatches where pest camps at the back of the arena mostly and he has some nooby M16 users on his team in that game(They aren't in his clan though) There's been times where they were on 11-12 kills and 3 deaths and i had like 0 kills and then in litterally 1-2mins i've already gotten 20 kills before they even get there..xP
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:22 am

kyle my k/d is 1.46 so obvoiusly i dont camp all the time because if i camped the whole game i wouldnt get alot of kills. i hang back in the line of fire with m sniper. and my partner is good face him a 1v1 tonight. matter of fact face me ina 1v1 tonight. i wont snipe. whenever i play with you u always go negative most of the time. every once and a while you go plus but not by much at least when i play i dont always come in first but i get like 3 or 2 deaths depending on how good my team can kill flankers. but obioulsy if my k/d is 1.46 im not bad. play me in 1v1 kyle in no sniping ill show u how good i am. were still cool but u asume to much u play us when we just get home so we not good then. and when were warmed up u are asleep. and my partner could probably beat u in 1v1. idk maybe im pretty confident that i can beat you.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:29 am

im still cool but dont go saying that my partner is bad when on gamebattle she took out a whole team on gamebattles by himself cus i got d/ced. u should try gamebattles u willsee how good those kids are.thse kids hav 2.0 k/d ratio and higher.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:32 am

when you play ppl that are ctually good not just ppl on ffa ot team death match they all use m16 and the pros use it to. so if u wana complain about a nooby m16 go ahead no one will show sympothy for u. any wasy thwe m16 isnt that good use a mp5 or just snipe.
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:32 am

Dude k/d means shit, I know a guy who has a 0.56 k/d and would rape you. Wanna know why it's low? Because he's been playing for so long. Ohh so camping at the back, you get kills but you still don't die as much which puts up your kills/deaths. The only reason I am sniping at the moment is because i'm practicing my no scoping so my friend can capture some matches for his montage. I haven't used an assault or sub machine gun seriously in like 1-2months lolz. Even when I do snipe I get more kills than you, yeah I may die more than you but that's because I don't camp at the spawn, I actually go out and stop them from putting us in a spawn rape..=/ I'll 1v1 your friend, we'll do anything goes then a no scope game as really I aint going back to assaulting until his montage is done.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:15 am

lol well Gl on that.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 12:34 pm

future like i siad b4 u always come into my games in the morning time<-- lol. Any who u play with me when im not good. and i raped u on a basic 1v1 map that every one plays Very Happy and kd does show alot if your friend has a k/d that low then hes not that good. i have friend that has played for a long time too and he has a shit load of kills and he still has a higher k/d then me.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 8:56 pm

lol pest in the morning time>?haha let me go get my food xD afro
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:22 am

LMFAO lol goodtimes
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:28 am

i was on mph adrian yesterday trying to see if you were on
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Oh yes because beating a guy in a 1v1 at shipment who hasn't used a sub machine gun or assault rifle in ages really means something and i believe you won by 3-4 kills, since when is that raping somebody? And I was pistoling you for a lot of the games for my kills which was funny. Dude you got totally destroyed in that no scope match, even with that horrible lag, yes there is lag in cod don't even deny it because my friend was laughing his ass off when my shots didn't even go through from the most simple no scopes. Lets play again and this time, no air strikes, helicopters. UAV's allowed.

Oh I also laughed at you calling my friend shit when he came in and rape you, and your scoping sniper friend after we finished our games. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 3:04 pm

While i'm at it, I never join your games when it's morning time for you, yes i get on my xbox at about 9-10am my time to check my messages and you're still on, lets' see you're about 5-6 hours behind me so thats 4-5 am your time? Do you not sleep? lmao. I join peoples games on CoD at night when some of my friends go offline, this is at 11pm-12am my times, thats in the evening for you. So don't lie pest.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 am

i never use machine gunes either!!!!!11 thats why my accuracy is high. that was one of my first time useing machine guns ina while. but now im playing halo 3 now so it doesnt mater to me anymore.
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 am

You use subs and snipers scoping in, I just no scope with sniping which is hard and you know it. Okay good luck with that then, don't get raped too hard.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:18 am

their is no way that u no scope all the time and have that high of a sensativity. its a luck if you no scope u just put them in the middle of your crosshairs and keep firing and hope that u hit them. so u obviously scope in too. im not saying that u scope all the time but u definitly scope in more then no scope. and ways i dont care bout cod4 any more so im done.
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 am

I lol'd at that, i really fucking did lmfao. Pest, go watch some no scope montages on youtube and tell me that it's luck. Then watch a video called 'The G-shot tutorial' and you'll learn to do it. Sens 10 is good for doing 360 spins and no scoping, it's fun Smile
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:45 am

i started to no scope it is fun. lol we should have a rematch with no scopes i got better.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am

it still not gona change the fact that i think that its luck i mean their is skill in it but realy all u have to do is line it up and fire and hope that u get it. thats wut i do.
Back to top Go down
KyLeIzBeAsT

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm

You obviously didn't watch the video i told you to watch then.
Back to top Go down
pestPRO

pestPRO

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:20 am

actually i did watch it yesterday and still thought that really all you have to do is line up the shot and fire. i still think its really fun to do but not 100% skill. well nothing is really 100% skill but u no wut i mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kyle ------___________________________________-----   kyle ------___________________________________----- Empty

Back to top Go down

kyle ------___________________________________-----
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-TeaM [pRo]- :: Random-
Jump to: