-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

storms test result

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pestPRO

pestPRO

storms test result Empty
PostSubject: storms test result   storms test result EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 9:02 pm

c hall 7-0 me spire vs spire
idk y tony but u hav a good routor but u still always lag for me -.-
even when im sitting rite next to u at ur house lol.
You had good sense of when u should back up for health and that whole shibam.
your tactic of only useing charged mags isnt gona get ur very far. If you like the charge so much i suggest not going face to face with the person when you charge up your mag. hide behind something then pop out and hit them. Or the more effective way is to have a charge rdy and when u see them fire one charge at them no matter if it hits or misses u follow threw wit the non charged mags. Most of the time if their wasnt any lag in the game you wouldnt even hav a chance to aim.... no offense but the lag helps u survive long enough to do some damage. overall considering you have been playing for only few months you are good.

AP (pest) weavel vs spire 7-0

um ok here was a bad match for you. u spawned and then i would kill u...xD
um i could tell by the lack of fireing at me while i wasnt on level ground with you that ur not good at fire at angles. So i no that u use my way of aiming with a charged mag. which i wont tell lol.
Again good sense of knowing when to run and overall good match forme not for u lol.
We played ap again and i was spire i think and it was like 7-1 i think same gameplay as the first one.

Sanc (pest)noxus vs spire 7-0

i couldnt tell your skill because i kept spawn killing you which tells me that you are bad at avoiding spawn kills. In this game i tryied to test out useing the volt after i freeze so i wasnt doing alot of damage as i forze them do to my gay finger..... any who u need to run in ur alt at times and learn to avoid spawn kills. overall ill let u in but ther is no way that u will be attending clan wars ot any thing related to that. we might let you in a scrimidge or we might not. you can still be proud to hav pro in your name and talk wit us and hang out but if you eventually wish to be in wars u need to show it to us and ask one of us to retest u. if u fail u will still be in pro cus u alreay passed . welcome to TEAM PRO> u dont need dont need to get adrian recs tony.
Back to top Go down
RatedRaskal

RatedRaskal

storms test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: storms test result   storms test result EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:05 am

xD i want to battle storm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dschat
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

storms test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: storms test result   storms test result EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Alan I want to battle you Shocked . Oh and storm congratz on making pRo!!! You can train with me and I`ll give ya some tips Razz
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Sponsored content

storms test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: storms test result   storms test result Empty

Back to top Go down

storms test result
Page 1 of 1