-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JOKERS TEST RESULT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pestPRO

pestPRO

JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty
PostSubject: JOKERS TEST RESULT   JOKERS TEST RESULT EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:37 pm

CHALL 7-1 me samus vs nox

personally i think i put my self in a bad situation by going into my alt all the time and giving you the chance to hit me cus it seemed like u hit me everytime when i was in alt =p
U hav good map control granted the character the u choose against my samus. u no how to use ur alt against me which was huge help for u cus i was trying to alt u alot. ur jud is freaking the best jud i hav seen in like 3 months. and ur pb is ok, ur rockets are beast. u had me running alot! mag is ok.

sanc 7-0 me samus vs nox

u play the smartest against my samus that i hav seen in a long time. ppl usually just walk acroos the middle and i missle them. ur no how to time ur freezes to freeze my alt which id very impressive. u juud here was yet again amazing. u are overall beast. great map control. nice pb. beast rockets.

sanc nox vs nox 7-4

i thought from the beginning that u would beat me do to your early kills but i came back. ur jud was great. ur pb and rockets are good to. map control wasnt amazing but good.
u no hoiw to freeze but i could tell that u were scared when u and me were facing off with our charged juds rdy to freeze. need to work on 1v1 freezeing tactics. u are a fun player to play against cus u dont complain unlike me xD.

sanc nox vs spire 7-1 me
here u didnt show me any reall skill. ur almost never hit me with ur mags. u had ok mc and ur rockets and pb were not as good as b4.
but i no ur skillz maybe u had a bad game.

verdict: pass ask kryptic for ur other test to b in pro we are scrimidging tc so u can be in it if u get adrians rec.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOKERS TEST RESULT   JOKERS TEST RESULT EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Joker when would you like your second test?
Back to top Go down
https://teampro.forumotion.net
Sage313

JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOKERS TEST RESULT   JOKERS TEST RESULT EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

pestPRO wrote:
CHALL 7-1 me samus vs nox

personally i think i put my self in a bad situation by going into my alt all the time and giving you the chance to hit me cus it seemed like u hit me everytime when i was in alt =p
U hav good map control granted the character the u choose against my samus. u no how to use ur alt against me which was huge help for u cus i was trying to alt u alot. ur jud is freaking the best jud i hav seen in like 3 months. and ur pb is ok, ur rockets are beast. u had me running alot! mag is ok.

sanc 7-0 me samus vs nox

u play the smartest against my samus that i hav seen in a long time. ppl usually just walk acroos the middle and i missle them. ur no how to time ur freezes to freeze my alt which id very impressive. u juud here was yet again amazing. u are overall beast. great map control. nice pb. beast rockets.

sanc nox vs nox 7-4

i thought from the beginning that u would beat me do to your early kills but i came back. ur jud was great. ur pb and rockets are good to. map control wasnt amazing but good.
u no hoiw to freeze but i could tell that u were scared when u and me were facing off with our charged juds rdy to freeze. need to work on 1v1 freezeing tactics. u are a fun player to play against cus u dont complain unlike me xD.

sanc nox vs spire 7-1 me
here u didnt show me any reall skill. ur almost never hit me with ur mags. u had ok mc and ur rockets and pb were not as good as b4.
but i no ur skillz maybe u had a bad game.

verdict: pass ask kryptic for ur other test to b in pro we are scrimidging tc so u can be in it if u get adrians rec.

he needs to be good with othr hunters... out of all the scores they would be 28-6 pest that is horrible for joker
Back to top Go down
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOKERS TEST RESULT   JOKERS TEST RESULT EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Yeah sage your right!!! Use different hunters besides Noxus and see how ya do pirat
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Sponsored content

JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty
PostSubject: Re: JOKERS TEST RESULT   JOKERS TEST RESULT Empty

Back to top Go down

JOKERS TEST RESULT
Page 1 of 1