-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

revs test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pestPRO

pestPRO

revs test results Empty
PostSubject: revs test results   revs test results EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:11 pm

sub samus vs samus 7-2 me.

u no where to go to us the missles but u started to fade in confidence as the game went on and u started to play bad.
ur volt was fast when u used it but has bad accuracy. u hav not so good map control to.

sanc nox vs spire 7-0 me

um u didnt impress me here. missles missed alot pb missed alot mag wasnt used at all i think. ok map control.
u need to learn to avoid spawn kills.

c hall 7-0 me samus vs sy

mag was ok but every thing else was bad. u need to be unpredicable when u i alt. be more agressive.

verdict: if i didnt want more ppl in pro and i didnt want to make it popular then i would say no but if we get more ppl then more ppl eill come.
u got my rec u ont be playing in clan wars until u get better.
Back to top Go down
MeXi-LuNaTiC
Admin
MeXi-LuNaTiC

revs test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: revs test results   revs test results EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Nice job Rev Ready for your second test?
Back to top Go down
https://teampro.forumotion.net
Sage313

revs test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: revs test results   revs test results EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 pm

pestPRO wrote:

u no where to go to us the missles but u started to fade in confidence as the game went on and u started to play bad.
ur volt was fast when u used it but has bad accuracy. u hav not so good map control to.

sanc nox vs spire 7-0 me

um u didnt impress me here. missles missed alot pb missed alot mag wasnt used at all i think. ok map control.

mag was ok but every thing else was bad. u need to be unpredicable when u i alt. be more agressive.

verdict: if i didnt want more ppl in pro and i didnt want to make it popular then i would say no but if we get more ppl then more ppl eill come.

wow,u guys need to be way more strict on testing -.- the are some bad scores ...
Back to top Go down
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

revs test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: revs test results   revs test results EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Sage313 wrote:
pestPRO wrote:

sanc nox vs spire 7-0 me

wow,u guys need to be way more strict on testing -.- the are some bad scores ...
Once again you are right sage!!! But pRo needs members so thats why he passed Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net
Sponsored content

revs test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: revs test results   revs test results Empty

Back to top Go down

revs test results
Page 1 of 1