-TeaM [pRo]-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[pRo]-

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackmagic`s Test Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire.PRO

Fire.PRO

Blackmagic`s Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Blackmagic`s Test Results   Blackmagic`s Test Results EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:02 am

Sanctours, Sylux (Me) Vs Samus (Him) 7-0 My win.

Ok here I expected you to do very good, but you didnt Crying or Very sad. Your rockets hit every once in a while but not like a real samus rockets should. Also you never brought out the Voltdrive and that what I wanted to see. You alt is good, just when your spaming be careful not to run into lockjaw bombs.

Alinos Perch, Sylux (Me) Vs Trace (Him) 7-4 My win.

I already knew your imp was beast!!! Here you do very very well better than when we play 1vs1 not a test. You said you "Your R broke" but you did very well Non-Scope. Anyways watch out for my lockjaw bombs... Thats how I lowered your helth ALOT. If you watched out and worked on your map control you would 7-0 me every imp match we play.

Ice Hive, Samus (Me) Vs Trace (Him) 7-3 My win.

Here all you used was IMP!!!!! I wanted to see your judicator skillz combined with volt and imp. You need to work on map control here. Also try and escape spawn killing so you can get your health and weapons. If you work on what I told ya you will become pRo in no time cheers.

End Verdict:Fail. I failed you because all you use is imp, and you need to work on your other weapons to be a beast mph player. Also try and work on map control and escaping spawn killing. If you work on these things you will be pRo_Magic. Re-Tryout in 1week, go try and get your other 2 recs. Good luck in the future king
Back to top Go down
http://Teampro.fourmotion.net

Blackmagic`s Test Results
Page 1 of 1